It's a bit weird. But also brilliant when you think on it. Your wedding could be (with a bit of a revisionist approach) absolutely anywhere.
So, that in mind, I have decided that actually - our wedding was a wonderful day and we actually helped the goodness of mankind and humanity as we know it. In lots of ways.
Check it out.
1) That time we landed on the moon before anyone else and put our own flag up, it was literally a HONEYMOON
2) That time we emancipated a very large Orca. FREE WILLY!
3) That time we were backing dancers for Jimi Hendrix at Woodstock way back in '69
4) That time we watched The Hoff singing just before the Berlin Wall came down in '89.
5) That time we supported James Brown in his iconic appearance before Apollo Creed's fight in Rocky IV.
A wedding opens up all of these wonderful doors doesn't it.