* Wedding planning is
|Sample invitation, available to purchase. Prices on request. Cages not included.|
* Stag and Hen do's are a must. I had my make-up/hair rehearsal on the day.
* You can work together as a team to organise the wedding. It really
* You get to eat CAKE. Ours has been on top of our fridge for the past five years. I bet it tastes delicious after all this time. You too can keep your own personal slice of wedding memory.
|Yep - on top of the fridge with all the rest of the crap|
* You get to meet extended family you haven't seen for ages - you know, the usual family members who you might only see at Christenings/weddings. Or alternatively you can meet people for the first time, which is what I did with around 80% of my wedding guests. It's true what they say about the more the merrier. Especially if
* Oh yes, I nearly forgot.You get to say some vows or something. It's PROPER NICE. You can even promise to obey your husband for all your life,
* You'll feel great. Married. An extra ring on your finger.
Just kidding. Weddings and marriages
All the best to anyone getting married this Summer. :)