So here they are:
* There is such a thing as RL (real-life) friends. Problem is my Internet friends outnumber them by about 500-1. Interesting. #popularnotpopular
* Any quote can be motivational when put on a starlit background
* Yep, you guessed it...Some people are full of sh*t.
* There are more racists and UKIP supporters out there than I thought possible. The sharing of war hero pictures to trash minorities shows ignorance and disrespect all round. This makes ME MAD.
* Old profile photos are confusing. If you don't look like that in RL and I bump into you then I am going to be confused, you'll be upset at confusion and sh*t's going to get weird because you are an Internet friend and now I've bumped into you in RL and I can't just tick Like, I have to talk to you. #awkward
* The most frustrating phrase ever known is "I'll PM you hon" JUST TELL US!!
* Everyone in the world absolutely definitely has a better social life than me
* I will never understand the fascination with cat photos
* Everyone in the world definitely goes on holiday more than me
* ALL THE KIDS in the world get the best school reports EVER except mine
* It's probably cold and people are generally tired
* If you didn't wish your best friend happy birthday on Facebook, then it never happened. You are in deep sh*t.
* The fact that there is not a 'dislike' button is probably a good thing
* Two words, people. LIFE HACKS. 100s of them. I don't know how I managed to live without realising that the little hole in the ring of coke cans is where you put the straw. My life is now perfect, thanks Facebook.
* I am not alone in my weirdness. There are 6,405 other people who also like this page:
So there you go. What have we learned today?