Saturday, 13 December 2014

Carbon Monoxide Awareness

Carbon monoxide is a deadly gas emitted by unsafe appliances. It is colourless, odourless and tasteless and this makes it especially dangerous. When I was asked to write about carbon monoxide awareness I read up on this and was quite surprised at just how dangerous carbon monoxide can be.Corgi have a page full of information informing you about how to keep your home safe

As part of this campaign we were sent a Fireangel carbon monoxide detector. 




The detector is small and compact - you can fix it up as you would a fire alarm and it gives you that extra peace of mind about gas safety in your home. The alarm is programmed to sound as soon as levels increase - before it is dangerous. You can also take these on holiday with you if you did want complete peace of mind.

Carbon monoxide safety is something that I hadn't really given much thought to before, but now that I have this alarm I do feel better about it and it is definitely something worth bearing in mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Disqus for Wife, Mum, Student Bum